Episode 052 of Norelco Mori features the work of Montreal-based sound artist, Karl Fousek. This week, we listen to a selection of Karl's recent releases and chat about gear, technique and the recording process.
Here's what's in the stack:
- Karl Fousek - Pattern Variation (Dionysian Tapes)
- Various Artists - Somehow Commissioned #2 (Phinery)
- Fousek / Hansen / Tellier-Craig - No Sound Without A Misunderstanding (Spring Break Tapes)
- Karl Fousek - Codicil (Adhesive Sounds)
- Danny Clay & Karl Fousek - Klang (Phinery)
- Karl Fousek - Relative Position Of Figures (Phinery)
- Sculpture / Karl Fousek / D Hansen / GLIA - Four Way Split #1 (Phinery)
- Karl Fousek - One Another (Limited Interest)
Part 2 coming real soon...